Hop on one of the famous Big Buses and explore Dubai at your own pace!
Jump aboard the Big Bus and enjoy the "Classic Tour by Hop-on, Hop-off Bus". Your ticket is valid for 24 hours offering you plenty of flexibility to visit the Dubai attractions and monuments that most interest you and all at your own rhythm.
The Classic Tour is valid for three different routes, all designed so that you can discover the best of Dubai.
You’ll be taking the City Tour (Red) to visit the city of Dubai, the Beach Route (Green) to get to the seafront and finally the Marina Tour (Blue) to explore “Atlantis the Palm” resort and Dubai Marina. Throughout your journey and irrespective of the circuit you choose, you will be able to get on and off the bus at any of the 25 strategically located stops located throughout Dubai. It's a simple and convenient way to explore the sites and monuments that interest you most and all at your own rhythm! All buses have air conditioning for extra comfort, as you make your way through Dubai’s changing landscape. You can also listen to the pre-recorded commentary (available in 12 languages) with a pair of free personal headphones that are available on request.
That’s not all however, your Classic Tour ticket includes other exciting activities! Make sure to take full advantage:
- Dubai Creek on a Traditional Arabian Dhow: a 1-hour cruise by traditional boat that departs from "Spice Souk."
- Night Tour: Enjoy fantastic night-time views of Dubai's most famous sites all lit up as the night falls. You’ll get to marvel at illuminated highlights like Dubai Marina, Atlantis the Palm, the Burj Al Arab and the Burj Khalifa!
- This tour also includes access to 7 different museums, including Dubai Museum and the Palace of Sheikh Maktoum.
- Various walking tours are available so that you can discover Dubai from another angle:
Heritage Village: discover one of the best-preserved of Dubai's early settlements.
Arabian Treasures: stroll through the city’s souks.
Downtown Discovery: visit this lively quarter in the city centre.
Historical District Trek: a tour of historic Al Fahidi Fort!
- While on the Big Bus, don't forget to pick up your copy of the complementary on-board booklet, where you will find coupons offering a wide range of discounts and special offers that you can be used at the city’s best attractions.
Head to the main Big Bus stop
The "Dubai Creek on a Traditional Arabian Dhow" cruises leave from "Spice Souk" every hour between 10.30am and 5.30pm.
Walking tours run from October to April only.
Your ticket can be used at any time in the six months following its date of purchase.
Children under the age of 5 travel for free!
All ticket sales are definitive and unfortunately no refunds can be given