With your "Big Bus Deluxe Tour” enjoy 5 days of freedom to discover and explore Dubai's best attractions and monuments.
The Deluxe Tour is valid for three different routes, all designed so that you can discover the best of Dubai.
- City Tour (Red Route): visit the city of Dubai
- Beach Tour (Green Route): visit the beach and seafront
- Marina Tour (Blue Route) discover “Atlantis the Palm” and Dubai Marina.
Throughout your journey and irrespective of the circuit you choose, you will be able to get on and off the bus at any of the 25 strategically located stops throughout Dubai. It's a simple and convenient way to explore the sites and monuments that interest you most and all at your own rhythm!
For extra comfort as you make your way through Dubai’s changing landscape, all buses have air conditioning. You can also listen to the pre-recorded commentary (available in 12 languages) with a pair of free personal headphones that are available on request.
That’s not all however, your Deluxe Tour ticket includes other exciting activities!
- “Dubai Creek on a Traditional Arabian Dhow”: a one-hour cruise by traditional boat that leaves from "Spice Souk".
- "Night Tour": Enjoy fantastic night-time views of Dubai's most famous sites all lit up after the sun sets. You’ll get to marvel at illuminated highlights like Dubai Marina, Atlantis the Palm, the Burj Al Arab, and the Burj Khalifa!
- “Marina & Island Lagoon Boat Cruise”: Go for an exciting cruise in the Arabian Gulf on one of the region's traditional wooden boats. Enjoy a unique view of Dubai's beautiful waterfront.
- "Palm Island Drive”: This takes you across the artificial island of Jumeirah where you will be amazed by the sumptuous hotel resorts and the view of Dubai's incredible landscape.
- "Desert Sunset Tour": Journey to the heart of the desert. Accompanied by your guide, you will be welcomed with the country's traditional hospitality; enjoy the local coffee while watching the sunset; get up close to the region's camels, horses, and falcons and let yourself be tempted by a temporary henna tattoo.
- "Sharjah Tour": Discover Sharjah, Dubai's neighbouring emirate, during a half-day tour of this "Pearl of the Gulf".
- "Flamingo Lagoon Discovery" Spend 90 minutes at the Ras Al Khor wildlife sanctuary and discover its wild pink flamingos.
- "Lost Chambers Aquarium" Discover Dubai's huge Atlantis-themed aquarium.
This tour also includes complementary access to 7 different museums, including Dubai Museum and the Palace of Sheikh Maktoum.
Various guided walking tours are available so that you can discover Dubai from another angle:
- Heritage Village: discover one of the best-preserved of Dubai's early settlements.
- Arabian Treasures: Stroll through the city’s souks.
- Downtown Discovery: visit this lively quarter in the city centre.
- Historical District Trek: a tour of historic Al Fahidi Fort!
While on the Big Bus, don't forget to pick up your copy of the complementary on-board booklet, where you will find coupons offering a wide range of discounts and special offers that can be used at the city’s best attractions.
Head to the main Big Bus stop
The "Dubai Creek on a Traditional Arabian Dhow" cruises leave from "Spice Souk" every hour between 10.30am and 5.30pm.
Walking tours run from October to April only.
Your ticket can be used at any time in the six months following its date of purchase.
Children under the age of 5 travel for free!
All ticket sales are definitive and unfortunately no refunds can be given