The OMNIA Card is a pass that combines the OMNIA Vatican and Rome Card. This card, valid for one day, provides many advantages when visiting Rome.
Head to the FastPassTours website to book your OMNIA Card, which allows you to have 24 hours of unlimited use of Rome's Hop-on, Hop-off Bus so that you can visit the Eternal City at your own pace!
The OMNIA Card includes:
• Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (your skip-the-line access time can only be reserved the moment you receive your tickets).
• Entrance to the Archbasilica of St. John Lateran and its cloister with multimedia audio-guide.
• Access to St. Peter's Basilica; you’ll avoid queuing that can take up to 4 hours in summer! Multilingual audio-guide App included.
• St. Peter's Prison Visit (Carcer Tullianum) with audio-guide.
• Rome's Hop-on, Hop-off Bus
Option 1 - Piazza San Pietro
Option 2 - Largo Argentina
Option 3 - Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano
The Roma Pass is not suitable for groups of more than 9 people.
To collect your OMNIA Card in Rome, you will need to print off your email confirmation that was sent to you upon completion of your online order and a valid form of I.D, and bring them to one of these three Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi collection desks in the city - these desks are owned and operated by Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi.
The ticket offices are closed on the following dates: 15 August, 1 November and 8, 25 and 26 December
Don’t forget to book your time for the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums.
All ticket sales are definitive and unfortunately no refunds can be given.