The OMNIA Card is a pass that combines the OMNIA Vatican and Rome Card and the Roma Pass. This card, valid for three days, provides many advantages when visiting Rome.
Head to the FastPassTours website to book your OMNIA Card. In addition to discounts on more than 30 sites, you’ll benefit from skip-the-line access to many of Rome’s top historical sites. Also included is 3 days of unlimited use of Rome's Hop-on, Hop-off Bus so that you can visit the Eternal City at your own pace!
The OMNIA Card includes:
• Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (your skip-the-line access time can only be reserved the moment you receive your tickets).
• Entrance to the Archbasilica of St. John Lateran and its cloister with multimedia audio-guide.
• Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica; you’ll avoid queuing that can take up to 4 hours in summer! Complementary audio-guide included. (Value €15)
• St. Peter's Prison Visit (Carcer Tullianum) with audio-guide.
The Roma Pass includes free entry to any 2 of the following sites:
• Borghese Gallery
• Capitoline Museums
• Castel Sant'Angelo
• Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
Your Roma Pass also includes discounts for many museums, monuments and activities as well as use of Roma Cristiana Hop-on, Hop-off open top buses for 72 hours.
Option 1 - Piazza San Pietro
Option 2 - Largo Argentina
Option 3 - Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano
The Roma Pass is not suitable for groups of more than 9 people.
The ticket office is closed on the following dates: 15 August, 1 November and 8, 25 and 26 December
Don’t forget to book your time for the Sistine Chapel, the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum
Prior reservation is necessary for the Borghese Gallery and the Colosseum
All ticket sales are definitive and unfortunately no refunds can be given